This Blueberry Cheesecake Dip is an easy dessert dip with a homemade blueberry jam, tangy lemon cream cheese base and a blueberry cheesecake swirl. This is a perfect sweet dip for entertaining.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Policy.
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It comes together quickly, in 20 minutes.
- This dip is low-effort, but still looks festive for a party.
- Fresh blueberries and lemons are used (but storebought blueberry jam can easily be subbed in!)
- It goes well with pita chips, graham crackers or regular crackers.
Lastly, if you make this Blueberry Cheesecake Dip be sure to leave a comment or give this recipe a rating. I love to see when people make my recipes, so please tag me @youthsweets on Instagram if you post!
Blueberry Cheesecake Dip
Lemon cheesecake dip
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature (226g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar sifted (95g)
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk (76g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 oz fresh or frozen blueberries (226g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
Make the jam
- Combine all of the blueberry jam ingredients in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently. Mash some of the berries, if desired.
- Remove from heat and let cool before covering and transferring to the refrigerator to chill while you make the dip.
Make the dip
- In a medium bowl with beaters* (or in the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment), beat cream cheese on medium speed just until there are no lumps. Add powdered sugar and beat just until combined.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and lemon zest. Beat just until combined.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before plating.
- Place the jam in the bottom of the serving bowl. Remove ¼ cup of the jam to another small bowl. Add ¼ cup of the cheesecake dip to the small bowl. Stir together until combined. Transfer the mixture to a small piping bag, or plastic sandwich bag.
- Gently spoon the rest of the cheesecake dip on top of the blueberry jam in the serving bowl.
- Pipe the blueberry cheesecake mixture on top of the plain cheesecake dip in a swirl, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and enjoy with Stacy’s pita chips!